So, here's what I've heard since yesterday!!
- that Deltek was a very potential buyer (bet on this horse);
- that 3 companies were in the final bidding and there might be a deal to slice INPUT into pieces among the 3 (very strange, but I guess it's possible)- much less likely scenario;
- that it could be Fed Sources (sorry, but where would they get the money?) out of the question :
- that it is a private equity firm (makes the most sense)- made more sense yesterday;
- that a very senior person has left (only one source on this one);
<>this is true