8:00am- noon, April 9, Columbia MD
14th year! Government Marketing Best Practices 2015 is a half-day session covering what works in business-to-government marketing, from traditional methods through web 2.0 tools. This is one of the longest running seminars in the government market, started in 2002 and visiting over 20 cities throughout the U.S. This workshop is updated 2/x a year to stay current with the changes occurring in the GovCon community.
You must register in advance to attend.
Having the best products, services and technologies is NOT ENOUGH. Your need to tell your story to the right audience!
Learn what is working in marketing to government buyers and influencers:
- What is the state of traditional advertising when focusing on the government market- space ads, broadcast, white papers, events and more.
- How does your marketing support the sales efforts for GSA Schedules, IDIQs and GWACs? Does your marketing act as a lead generation tool?
- What are the best methods for positioning your company as a thought leader in one of the emerging areas: Cloud, cyber, big data. LEED/green, mobile, and more.
- Which web 2.0 tools (blogging, podcasts, video, webinars, Twitter, social networks) are best for your company and are you leveraging to the max?
All this and more from leading industry expert Mark Amtower.
This session includes a 100+page workbook, snacks and beverages.
LinkedIn for Government Contractors- 2015
May 6, 2015, 8:00 - 11:30am
Totally updated for 2015!
If you’re still on the social media sidelines, it is time to get into the game!
Who is on LinkedIn?
ALL Federal agencies and 1.4 million Feds;
ALL major government contractors;
ALL the people you need to meet!
Do you need to grow and better manage a network of clients, prospects, partners, media and others in your market?
Do you need to generate qualified leads, do some great marketing and get some targeted PR for your company without breaking the bank?
Rather than spend thousands on lead generation, marketing and PR with minimal results, why not invest a little time learning how to use the biggest and most valuable business network in the universe – LinkedIn!
This workshop is for those who sell to the government AND those who sell to government contractors. It includes a 100+page workbook, snacks and beverages.
Call or email for group rates or more details- firstname.lastname@example.org 301 854 9493
B2G Content Boot Camp
June 10, 2015, 8:00 - 11:30am
June 10, 2015, 8:00 - 11:30am
Good content, delivered to the right audience on a regular basis, helps you build a brand for your company and become top of mind. Being top of mind develops more qualified leads.
Small and medium size companies are struggling to stand out in the government market, to differentiate themselves from the competition. Good content, developed for and delivered to targeted audiences, can help you stand out to those you need to influence. Content created properly and delivered through the right venues can
- Help you persuade buyers and influencers
- Make your company an information source for a particular product/service offering (yes, even products)
- Develop the “top of mind” status that attracts both buyers and potential partners
- Make your company a preferred source
- And much more!
Content can take many forms, among them
- Webinars and live events
- Web radio
- Media appearances
- White papers
- Custom publications
- And more.
You don’t need all of these, but you need to develop a platform that regularly delivers content to a defined audience if you wish to stand out and grow your business. And you don't need a big budget to develop a good content program.
The B2G Content Boot Camp will address these and more, not simply how to choose the format(s) best suited for you, but how to create good content, then find the right venues to share it. It will include real-world examples and step-by-step processes to get started.
The B2G Content Boot Camp will feature expert advice on white papers, blogging, webinars, podcasts and more- each there to walk you through each step of content selection, creation and deployment. We will discuss developing content, finding other content to share, leveraging the content of partners and content delivery. Real-world examples and hands-on exercises throughout.
- Mark Amtower, government marketing expert, author and blogger, radio host, columnist and LinkedIn guru.
We will accept only 30 attenders for this session.
This will be a half-day session in Columbia Maryland.
The seats are $295.
Registration fee includes a 100+ page workbook, beverages, snacks.