What does your FY 2017 Kickoff look like?
Winning government business in 2017 will be harder than ever for smaller businesses. Getting the attention of decision makers has never been easy, so getting and staying on their radar in ways that matter will be more important than ever.
Here's what we can be certain of:
- we will have yet another CR
- competition will be tougher than ever
- LPTA and FSSI (category management) will be with us
Now ask yourself these questions:
- Are you going to be engaging in the same marketing activities as FY 2016?
- Have you reviewed your marketing program to make certain it supports your BD and sales?
- Do you want the same results as last year?
There are three key activities you can employ without breaking the bank:
- - differentiating your company in ways that matter to buyers and influencers
- - clearly enunciating those differentiators via the number one platform where you will be vetted - LinkedIn
- - supporting those differentiators by publishing and curating content germane to your customers and prospects
First, unless and until you differentiate your company in ways that matter to buyers and influencers, you will always be one of many, not a company that stands out from the crowd.
Second, after you determine your legitimate differentiators you need to clearly enunciate them through your company web site and on LinkedIn. These are the two places where you will be vetted.
Third, now that you defined your niche and have clearly enunciated the differentiators, you need to defend the position. Generating and curating content that helps customers and prospects understand the issues and solutions around your area of expertise, and demonstrates that you are a leader in the category.
I have developed a half-day workshop that will help your company define and defend areas of expertise, then reach out and share those areas with your key prospect audiences. This workshop combines elements from my three most popular workshops: LinkedIn for GovCon, Developing the Subject Matter Expert Platform and Content Marketing.
The “Kickoff” is designed to differentiate your company, leveraging LinkedIn and launch your content marketing program and develop your subject matter expert position without breaking your budget.
The Kickoff workshop will help you:
- - determine your core skills and create a differentiated market position
- - define the key elements of your individual and company LinkedIn profiles
- - identify and reach out to key prospects on LinkedIn, building a focused network
- - successfully publish on LinkedIn
- - create original content and develop an editorial calendar
- - find and curate other content
- - build a legitimate, differentiated position in the government market
- - provide you a roadmap for building and defending a subject matter expert (SME) platform
- - and more.
Each workshop is customized for your company and the market niche where you operate.
I am offering an introductory investment fee for the Kickoff workshop of $3,995. The investment will go up to $4,995 on December 9, 2016.
Sign up today and reserve your Kickoff workshop. A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve your workshop, with the balance due seven days prior to the workshop.
I will require two weeks to develop your workshop. After you reserve your Kickoff at the introductory rate, you can choose any date that works between now and Friday, February 3, 2017.
To reserve your workshop, call or email me today-
301 854 9493 email@example.com
Best regards for a successful FY 2017,