If you are on LinkedIn, you are already marketing yourself and your company. The question is- are you engaging in good marketing or bad marketing?
Regardless if you are a novice or experienced on LinkedIn, if you are tired of generic social media advice and want real-world, front-line tactics that work- attend this session.
October 16, 8:30- 11:30 am.
Three+ hours of information you can use immediately.
LinkedIn has over 350 million members, over one-third in the U.S., and over 3 million members in the Baltimore-Washington corridor.
- 7 million+ LinkedIn company profiles
- 2,080,000+ groups on LinkedIn
- 187 million monthly unique visitors in 2013
- 47 billion page views in 2013
- 5.7 billion searches on LinkedIn in 2012
Faster growing companies know how to use LinkedIn and other social media- you need to know more than they do!
Attend the LinkedIn Black Belt Workshop and you will learn how to
- Design a strategy that fits your business goals
- Develop deeper relationships with current clients
- Develop relationships with prospects
- Create a powerful LinkedIn profile that attracts targeted prospects and encourages people to connect with you
- Find and connect with those who can help your business grow- prospects, partners, media and more
- Select the groups that will pay dividends
- Find and develop content to share in those groups
- Get more recommendations and endorsements
- Get on the radar of decision-makers who buy what you sell
- Develop and defend a “subject matter expert” platform
- Create a company profile that attracts business prospects
- Start your own group
- Gain visibility and credibility in your market niche
- Q and A and much more!
The course fee is $195.00 and includes refreshments and the 100 page workbook.
January 15, 8:30- 11:30 am. You must register by noon on 1/14/14.
This session will be in at The Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship, 9250 Bendix Road, Columbia MD 21045 (in the Latimer Room).
Register today http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vw6x4hsab&oeidk=a07ea8uv20kc2b0dbd4
Marketing guru Kevin Young says:
Mark Amtower is a "mile wide and a mile deep" with his experience and expertise of "All Things LinkedIn" ...He has transformed from one of the first key LinkedIn adopters 10 years ago to one of the world's leading subject matter experts today in leveraging the capabilities and technologies of LinkedIn -- now the world's most important social media platform for businesses of all sizes and scopes … Mark's seminars on LinkedIn are entertaining, insightful and -- most important -- a key value differentiator for any business in any industry.
Questions? Call 301 854 9493 or email